Leasehold Conveyancer (6 month FTC)
Leasehold Conveyancer required for not for profit client
Competitive salary and good quality work
About Our Client
Our client is a not for profit organisation with offices in Manchester and Liverpool.
As a Leasehold Conveyancer (6 month FTC) you will be dealing with the following matters:
- Read and review leases, deeds and other property title documents,
- Deal with legal title or acquisition enquires.
- Undertake searches on Land Registry and other information portals.
- Complete analysis of the current land registry position and respond to subsequent queries.
- Analyse, collate and summarise relevant documentation and information to assist the due diligence process.
- To deal with property-related queries from across the organisation
The Successful Applicant
You will be a leasehold conveyancer looking for a new role. Please note that the level of experience identified in this advert is a guide only and does not preclude candidates with more or less PQE from applying.
What's on Offer
As Leasehold Conveyancer (6 month FTC) our client can offer a great salary and quality work.