Legacy Engagement Manager
Opportunity to assist on strategy implimentation in a well established team
About Our Client
Wood Green is one of the UK's leading animal welfare and public education charities. Their vision is of a world where all pets are well cared for in loving homes for life. Over the next 5 years their aim is to expand significantly, the number of animals re-homed, and use their influence to spread key welfare messaged to the public. This is all made possible by the work of their valuable fundraising team, to which this post-holder will be a vital part of.
- Develop and implement the Legacy/ In-Memory strategy with a focus on supporter journey and operational plans.
- Support the Legacy Marketing Manager in their ongoing development, providing them with comprehensive evaluation of campaigns and activities, drawing conclusions and recommendations
- Evaluate the effectiveness of retention and stewardship activities and campaigns against objectives, targets and strategic KPIs.
- Assisting the Legacy Manager in developing the annual retention budget, monitoring and re-forecasting in line with the agreed budget
- Manage agency relationships for Legacy engagement campaigns and activity
- Project manage a range of campaigns including direct mail, telemarketing and digital
- Overseeing management of events, personally attending events and delivering high levels of stewardship
- Plan and develop robust supporter journey across Legacy, Pet-Promise and In-Memory giving
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a strong team member with a solid background in delivering a fundraising strategy. Budget handling and developing team members will be second nature, as well as in interest Wood green's work. You will be fantastic at building and maintaining professional relationships in the tone which is required to handle In-Memory inquiries and conversations.
What's on Offer
Competitive annual salary
Employer pension scheme
Opportunity to develop in a management position in the fundraising space