Legal Adviser - BBRS (Business Banking Resolution Service)
Legal Adviser - General Commercial, Corporate & Litigation
Broad advisory role BBRS (Business Banking Resolution Service)
About Our Client
The Business Banking Resolution Service (BBRS) is establishing an industry funded dispute resolution service to resolve historic and future disputes between Small and Medium Enterprizes (SMEs) and participating providers of banking services. It will do this in a transparent, timely and accessible manner without the need for litigation.
Duties with the role will include:
- Provision of legal advice to support the organisation in the delivery of its strategy and objectives and general corporate legal advice;
- Managing day to day relationship with external legal providers;
- Supporting the Data Privacy Lead on the implementation and oversight of data policies and processes;
- Assisting in the provision of governance support to the Company Secretary and Executive Chair;
- Assisting in the oversight of external stakeholder interactions; and
- Supporting the organisation's policy analysts with legal research and advice.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate is likely to be a UK or Common Law qualified lawyer with at least 2 years PQE. They will have experience of providing commercial, corporate legal advice and/or dispute resolution services. A commercial contracts skill set it at the core of this role.
- Knowledge of Corporate Law, including Contract law and GDPR; and
- Experience in advising on corporate governance.
What's on Offer
That remuneration on offer for this position is commensurate with the target PQE, job title and sector. Please contact the instructed agent for further information.