Unique opportunity to work for a prominent insurer
Great chance to work for a company that recognises and rewards their employees
About Our Client
A global insurer that focuses in giving the best customer service whilst offering a dynamic and challenging environment to their employees, encouraging them to succeed by rewarding their hard work.
Some of the main responsibilities will be:
To handle a broad range of issues of a legal and regulatory nature, while protecting the assets and reputation of the company.
- To provide professional and independent legal advice to support the team and all internal clients.
- To draft and negotiate a wide range of transactional documents, including distribution arrangements, procurement and sourcing contracts.
- To train internal stakeholders on key legal issues.
- Advise in relation to commercial contracts involving IT/IP transactions.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following requirements:
- Qualified Solicitor with practical experience of a broad range of non- contentions matters gained in the Financial Services industry.
- A proven track record demonstrating an ability to deal confidently with insurance matters.
- Familiarity with the current regulatory framework.
- Knowledge of the insurance sector, distribution channels and current insurance and reinsurance law is highly preferable.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, annual company bonus and excellent lifestyle benefits