- Compliance and employment law experience?
- Looking for a Permanent role?
About Our Client
My client is part of a group of companies who are the leading provider of contingent workforce engagement solutions within the U.S. and globally. my client operates in Europe and has offices in London, Berlin and Antwerp. They offer the full range of staffing and payroll services including temporary employment, permanent placement and freelance/contracting to agencies, employers and contractors in the flexible workplace market. The mission is to provide the global market with a high quality, expert service with a human touch - a service provided to its clients on the foundations of honesty, quality and integrity.
- Drafting, amending and issuing legally compliant employment and commercial contracts
- Providing technical legal advice to various departments within the business such as sales, HR and operations
- Managing various projects across various areas of law to further develop and strengthen the legal and compliance aspects of the business such as data protection, knowledge bank development, drafting policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent working knowledge of European labour law
- Excellent understanding of employment status and IR35 legislation
- Ability to demonstrate a keen interest in developing technical knowledge and keep up to date with legal developments
- Good commercial understanding
- A good understanding of the issues surrounding employment status and the relevant legal and tax implications which arise as a consequence, would be desirable
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to build strong strategic partnerships and client focused
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Confident handling of MS Office applications
- Desire to develop knowledge of other jurisdictions other than the UK
What's on Offer
My client offers continuous opportunities for personal and professional development. They offer an exciting role in a growing international company focused on development, quality and expertise, a supportive working environment, exposure to interesting and challenging international work. A permanent position with 25 days leave plus public holidays.