- 2 years + legal compliance experience?
- Looking for a permanent role?
About Our Client
My client provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries and geographies. My client connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions.
You'll be working on several short term and long term requests at once, you'll quickly develop effective communication, prioritisation and project and client management skills.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Monitor active projects to flag and mitigate potential risks
- Provide guidance to delivery teams on the projects they are working on
- Work with the rest of your regional and global team on long-term projects to anticipate, develop and set cutting edge industry standards in this rapidly growing sector.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders globally to drive progress, behavioural and procedural enhancements
- Design and implement global operational policies and processes that protect our clients
- Create and deliver tailored in-person and e-learning training's to our delivery teams
This is a fast-paced, cross-functional role with a clear focus on problem solving, attention to detail, creative thinking, innovation and results. Client Protection Associates who succeed at my client often embark on successful careers in compliance, risk or operational leadership.
The Successful Applicant
My client welcomes candidates with different backgrounds and experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- The drive and resilience to deliver excellent service amidst tight timelines and changing circumstances
- Career maturity and alignment - clarity of direction, commitment to getting there and awareness of how Client Protection fits with your journey
- People-oriented, emotionally intelligent team player - ability to de-escalate situations patiently and calmly, yet quickly and effectively
- Strong communication skills - ability to communicate complex topics clearly and effectively both in writing and in person
- Critical thinkers - comfortable assessing complex situations and making nuanced decisions based on policies and processes.
What's on Offer
- Bachelor's degree, with strong academic credentials in any field and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- 2+ years of work experience; preferred in related fields such as law, risk management, consulting, operations or compliance.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential. Fluency in a relevant foreign language is a plus