- Are you a Commercial Paralegal or Contracts Manager?
- Are you seeking a new opportunity with a supportive team & grow your expertise?
About Our Client
This role offers a great development opportunity and the chance to get involved in the work of the team under supervision and with support.
- Manage the initiation, processing and execution of standard contractual paperwork in support of the Legal Team.
- Act as a point of contact for contractual enquiries (from internal staff and external clients) taking the appropriate action as required.
- Maintain and update case management system.
- Work with business development and project management colleagues to provide an end-to-end service to clients.
- Contribute towards the growth and development of the team
- Draft and negotiate a variety of services agreements using company templates.
- Process contractual documentation - consultancy service agreements, sub-contracts, NDA's etc. - from creation through to execution.
- Manage contract extensions and amendments with external clients as requested by the Legal Team.
- Review contractual documents, identify issues and risks, and recommend their acceptability to the Legal Team and Director of Legal.
- Maintain contract precedents and shared drive folders.
- Follow agreed processes and controls associated with establishing new contracts.
- Enter new matters on case management system.
- Generally provide assistance to the team: e.g..assist with getting contracts signed, filing contracts on case management system.
The Successful Applicant
Paralegal with LLB/LPC
Previous employment dealing with commercial contracts and consultancy agreements required
Research contracts preferred
2 roles available - Contracts Exec/Manager/Commercial Paralegal
What's on Offer
Excellent development opportunity
Competitive salary London rates