- Join a rapidly growing company in the fintech sector
- Work in an international setting with a highly competent and dynamic team
About Our Client
Our client is a successful international data and services company in the Crypto Industry deploying advanced software analytics solutions - with a focus on cryptocurrencies and blockchain data. To strengthen their Legal division, we are looking for an ambitioned and qualified Legal Counsel. Their offices are located in Zug with a strong and wide international client base and they are looking to strongly expand their International business.
You will take on a challenging role as a Legal Counsel for the company's international business with responsibility for all legal, tax and regulatory matters including corporate governance. You will have the opportunity to provide input and advise on a broad range of new products and business initiatives, supervisory, and governance structures with a focus on cryptocurrencies and blockchain data, transactions, and business strategy projects. Your tasks will include, but not be limited to
- Preparing and negotiating of the relevant agreements and internal directives under Swiss, European and common law jurisdictions;
- Supporting tax structuring;
- Advising on the legal and governance framework for the business units within a regulated environment (FINMA etc.);
- Support in ad-hoc clarifications and special projects;
- Execution of internal controls in the legal areas;
- The possibility to closely and directly interact with senior management functions;
- An exciting challenge within a highly motivated team in a dynamic and evolving environment working with a welcoming international team of experienced and professional experts.
The Successful Applicant
- Law degree; bar admission or further qualification (in particular LLM) are considered an advantage;
- 7 - 10 years of proven experience as a lawyer;
- Knowledge of the scope and concept of the current legal, tax and regulatory developments;
- You are well organized, have very good analytical and coordination skills, and are able to adhere to tight deadlines;
- You are capable of balancing multiple complex situations in order to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail, and quality standards;
- You have a structured, dedicated way of working, are motivated to initiate and drive projects and matters forward to resolution, and are able to work autonomously whilst remaining collaborative;
- Your English is business proficient;
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, which help you to quickly identify client needs and legal / regulatory risks and develop solutions;
- Quick perception, proactivity and precise working methods;
- A high degree of motivation, assertiveness and independence;
- Good communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team to achieve common goals.
What's on Offer
You believe you have the right skillset for this challenging opportunity based in Zug? Please reach out to us for a conversation.