- Global mining conglomerate - Corporate Lawyer for innovation business segment
- Complex corporate work, progressive technologies (inc. hydrogen/battery storage)
About Our Client
Our client is a world famous, listed mining co.
The successful candidate will:
- Support the success of the business by providing a wide range of legal advice to the innovation section which is concerned with the application of products to progressive technologies.
- Identify key legal risks and opportunities associated with the business's activities, including day to day trading queries (physical and paper), disputes, projects and origination transactions.
- Update commercial stakeholders comprehensively and accurately as-and-when material developments occur or monthly, whichever is the more frequent. Where required, participate in briefings of management and other stakeholders.
- Work closely with the business teams to provide timely and appropriate advice in connection with commercial transactions, projects and strategy developments.
- Manage client relationships to deliver high quality/timely advice to the company in relation to legal activities relation to innovation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be likely to be a common law qualified lawyer with at least 4 years PQE.
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and structuring, leveraged and management buy-outs and/or private equity transactions
- Preferably gained in-house within a large multinational
- Experience of intellectual property sharing agreements and product partnering and development arrangements
- Knowledge of international commodity trading (physical and paper) preferably gained from engagement with a large multinational commodities company
- Knowledge of anti-trust and compliance issues in product development and commodity contracts
*this is for guidance only, all levels of PQE will be considered.
What's on Offer
Salary, car allowance, both short and long term bonuses, non-contributory pension and other miscellaneous benefits.
For further information, please apply to this advert.