Legal Counsel - Dynamic Pharmaceutical Organisation, Surrey
Fantastic organisation that has experienced strong growth in recent years
Brilliant in-house generalist role joining an established team.
About Our Client
An exciting and dynamic Pharmaceutical organisation who have experienced recent growth across the business and legal function.
Key responsibilities will include:
* To provide high quality and timely legal support to the business in line with its objectives, the department's objectives and personal objectives
* Draft and negotiate a range of commercial contracts with suppliers and customers across the clinical services, unlicensed and commercial medicines divisions.
* Provide legal training to internal stakeholders.
* Support regional projects when required.
* To act with the highest integrity at all times and in line with the Company handbook, the organisation's values and culture and the Legal team's best in class service approach
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates will have the following experience & qualifications:
* Possession of a Law Degree is essential for this role
* Knowledge of English law or other common law jurisdiction
* Minimum 3-5 years PQE
* Knowledge/experience of the pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage but not required.
* Some experience with compliance issues (FCPA, Bribery Act, EFPIA, GDPR) is preferred but not essential.
What's on Offer
A competitive base salary and benefits package is on offer.