- Join the established legal team of a global FMCG Brand
- Take on a wide general commercial remit for the EMEA region.
About Our Client
A Global FMCG Brand who are one of the market leaders in their Sector.
The responsibilities of the Legal Counsel will include:
- Provide day to day legal support and advice on a broad range of legal affairs throughout the EMEA region.
- Reviewing and drafting of a broad range of contracts, including service agreements, hotel agreements, sponsorship agreements, consulting agreements, licensing, development and supply agreements, non-disclosure and third party logistics agreements;
- Supporting the sales and marketing teams (review of marketing materials and presentations);
- Supporting litigious/contentious matters, including compliance and investigations;
- Advising HR teams on employment related matters;
- Providing training to the business stakeholders on key legal issues
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates for the role of Legal Counsel - EMEA will have the following qualifications & experience:
- Qualified Solicitor in the UK or other relevant jurisdiction.
- Proven experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
- Experience of working with/for Consumer/FMCG Brands would be highly beneficial.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary and benefits as well as reasonable approac to flex/home working.