- Brilliant opportunity to join a great team at a growing IT/Tech Organisation
- Very strong work-life balance & flexibility
About Our Client
A growing and exciting international IT/Software organisation Headquartered in Central London.
The role of Legal Counsel will include the following responsibilities:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contract documentation, including complex master services agreements with customers all over the world.
- Supporting sales teams to meet periodical target deadlines.
- Provide support on wider general legal issues when they arise, including Employment, Litigation and Property matters.
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates for the role of Legal Counsel will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Qualified solicitor in a relevant jurisdiction.
- Proven experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts is essential.
- Experience of operating in a sales lead IT/Software environment is highly desirable.
What's on Offer
A competitive base salary and very strong work-life balance/flexible working arrangement is on offer.