- Wide ranging in house role (Commercial Contracting, Supply Chain and Corporate)
- This role is available in Greenoch Scotland or in Lohne, Germany
About Our Client
Our Client is Fortune 500 plastic packaging manufacturing business with sites though-out Europe and the world.
Responsibilities with this role including working within the Legal Team to provide support of, and partnership across, all divisions with legal needs in Europe.
- Handle commercial contract, lease, and NDA reviews and negotiations; corporate filings and maintenance
- Collaborate with members of the Legal Team on business counselling, data privacy and commercial disputes.
- Collaborate with members of the Legal Team in the continued development of a best in class team which partners with the business in a timely and effective way to drive profitability, business growth, and success.
- Engage in continuous learning of the business through formal and self-directed activities.
- Collaborate with the Legal Team to identify, develop and implement forms and processes to improve the efficiency of handling internal legal matters.
- Partner and communicate with all levels of the business, including commercial decision makers.
- Assist in the management of outside counsel who are handling legal matters to ensure overall quality and value of legal services.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have a law degree with qualification to practice law in a European country.
They will be likely to have:
- 3-5 years post-qualification experience within a full service international law firm and/or corporate in-house setting with demonstrated excellence. The salary and package of offer are commensurate to this level of experience.
- Experience handling commercial contracts, including customer and supplier contracts and NDAs. Experience in real estate, data privacy, and other commercial matters is also desirable.
What's on Offer
For further information about the package on offer for this opportunity, please contact the exclusively instructed agent, David Taylor of Michael Page Legal.