- Mid-Senior level role with a Central London based property development business
- This is an on site role. No home working available.
About Our Client
Our Client is a well known property developer with projects ongoing across London and the South East of the UK
The successful candidate will work closely with the various control functions of the business (ie: Projects, Cost Control, Marketing, HR and Finance) and will advise on legal issues arising in the running of the organisation's development projects. Work will include, but will not be limited to:
- Drafting and reviewing leases, tenancy agreements and contracts, and advising on laws and regulations
- Drafting and reviewing contracts/agreements and corporate documents.
- Assisting with and handling the Group's acquisition/disposal transactions, corporate restructuring, litigation proceedings, sale of properties and financing matters.
- Dealing and liaising with external parties including external lawyers, regulators, Governmental bodies, etc.
- Conducting legal research, advising and providing business units with up-to-date legal and statutory development of relevance to the Group's businesses and operations.
- Assisting with the review, updating and implementation of company policies to ensure compliance of new legislation and regulations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a UK or Common Law qualified lawyer, and will be very likely to have at least 7 years PQE gained working at a Law Firm which is Chambers ranked for property or development work or, alternatively, with a respected in house property team engaged in property development or some other real estate related work.
What's on Offer
To find out more about the competitive package on offer for this position, please contact the instructed agent, David Taylor of Michael Page Legal for further information.