Working for a well know in-house organisation
About Our Client
A national well known brand, established in Birmingham, that provides products and services to it's customer base.
Joining a small existing legal team you will report into the Group Head of Legal.
As an In-House Legal Counsel your day to day focus will be commercial contracts, primarily sales and supplier agreements.
Drafting, amending and negotiating contracts.
Working closely with the wider business to achieve objectives and provide sound legal advice.
The Successful Applicant
- UK qualified Solicitor, Barrister or CILEX qualified.
- Proven track record of working in-house at the level of Legal Counsel
- Specialist in commercial contracts and company law.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment.
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Ideally worked for a company that provides goods and services / consumer driven.
- Able to build rapid and effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
What's on Offer
Fixed term contract for a minimum of 6 months