- A fantastic opportunity to join an Iconic and growing British Brand
- A very broad role that will support all areas of the organisation
About Our Client
A well known British Manufacturing and Retail Brand that has experienced very strong growth during recent years.
The responsibilities of the Legal Counsel will include:
- Provide timely, effective, reliable and user-friendly advice on legal issues and risks.
- Assist in the management of the Group's IP portfolio (including trade marks, designs, copyright, patent) and brand protection strategy.
- Draft, negotiate and advise on a broad range of commercial contracts (including distributor, dealer and licensing agreements, supplier agreements, digital and development agreements,).
- Advise the Group's consumer-facing business (e-commerce, physical stores and hire) on all compliance matters (including terms and conditions of sale/hire and sales policies).
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates for the role of Legal Counsel will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Qualified lawyer in UK
- Broad experience of international IP law
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial contracts (B2B and B2C)
- Strong drafting skills
- Experience in a commercial setting (in-house /client secondment)
What's on Offer
A competitive base salary and benefits package.