Legal Director - Mobile Gaming
A major Saudi investor are on the lookout for a Legal Director for mobile gaming
Lead the legal department for their mobile gaming business
About Our Client
A large investment group with a diversified class of assets and ventures
You will join a growing mobile gaming team who have a truly impressive international track record in the gaming and technology space.
- Take the lead on all legal matters concerning the Middle East and North Africa region with exposure to East Asia.
- Protect the companies trademarks and intellectual property, identify any copyright issues
- Draft terms of service and privacy policies
- Draft licensing and publishing agreements
- Draft contractor agreements, game/app developer agreements
- Keep the organisation abreast of any new tech/gaming/privacy/data laws in the regions they operate
The Successful Applicant
Candidates who apply will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Lawyer/Solicitor with over 8 years of experience
- Must be a specialist in the technology/gaming/mobile applications field of law
- Ideally has experience managing legal matters for a large geographical region (with preference on Middle East, East Asia, and North Africa regions)
Please note we are welcoming international applicants for this role with a keen interest in moving to Saudi Arabia
What's on Offer
Earn an attractive tax free expat salary. And get the opportunity to have the ear of the major royal family members in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. KSA is the largest country in the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) and is the most dominant country in the region. With a population of nearly 33 million people and growing every year, it is a huge centre of industry, commerce and investment with a stable economy.