Legal Recruitment Consultant
A top performing team with 40 years' experience.
Work in an organisation that puts its weight behind career development.
About Our Client
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the global recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Join one of our teams and you'll be working for one of the best names in the industry.
With our global network of employees, we work hard to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values.
Our vision is to be the leading specialist recruiter in our chosen markets. With c. 6,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we specialise in a broad range of professions and industries.
It's not just about what we do it's about how we do it. Our success is underpinned by a culture of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity.
Our values are reflected in everything we do, every day, all over the world.
The team has over 40 years' experience between us, all of whom have been promoted from within. We are a high performing team, placing a strong emphasis on our relationships and market knowledge. We are looking for an individual keen to learn and develop in a supportive and immersive environment. You will not only experience the training from every consultant in the immediate team, but also have access to a network of market leading coaches and trainers throughout and as your career progresses.
Develop amongst peers who will work with you to achieve your goals. Network and build your reputation for knowledge, service and excellence. Develop your business and become the point of contact for numerous organisations, firms and candidates across the market. Keep your finger on the pulse of latest trends, sought after skills, team structures, candidates and new opportunities.
Within the scope of this role you will develop in:
- Full lifecycle recruitment - Advice, assistance with role preparation and search, drafting job descriptions, writing adverts, interviewing, shortlisting through to offer management and after service.
- Develop insights into Interim and Permanent roles across numerous sectors and specialisms across private practice and In-House.
- Building your own 360° recruitment business.
- Retained and contingent search
- Career consultation
- Assistance in client and candidate events
- Assistance with CV workshops
- Building strong, collaborative relationships with clients and helping to advise on team structures and salary levels and market overviews.
- Assisting with marketing and development
The Successful Applicant
- Focus towards achieving goals
- Open communication,
- Time management,
- Willingness to learn,
- Consistency and;
These are the keys to success in most competitive industries. If this is you or you aspire to develop in these areas, then we would like to meet you.
What's on Offer
Excellent training in a top performing team.