Legal Secretary - Residential Conveyancing
Experienced legal secretary needed for property team!
You'll be confident supporting residential fee-earners.
About Our Client
Join an accredited department of a legal practice with offices across Kent.
- Providing full secretarial support to fee earners and
department, including arranging appointments, dealing
with client queries in person and by phone, together with
preparation of correspondence by audio typing via the
digital dictation system.
- Using the Land Registry Portal, completing Land Registry
returns, and submission of SDLT forms.
- Filing, photocopying and opening/closing client files in a
- Maintaining and coordinating diaries and diary notes and
reporting on these as necessary.
- Regular consideration of client files and advising fee
earners on any action required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience supporting a residential property team in a secretarial capacity and will be keen to seize a new opportunity.
What's on Offer
Salary based on experience