Legal Secretary - Residential Property
Opportunity to join a reputable Kent firm!
Firm invested in personal development
About Our Client
Our client are a reputable regional firm with offices across Kent. They promote a good work-life balance and their location are ideally located off main roads through Kent.
- Providing full secretarial support to fee earners and
department, including arranging appointments, dealing
with client queries in person and by phone, together with
preparation of correspondence by audio typing via the
digital dictation system.
- Using the Land Registry Portal, completing Land Registry
returns, and submission of SDLT forms.
- Filing, photocopying and opening/closing client files in a
- Maintaining and coordinating diaries and diary notes and
reporting on these as necessary.
- Regular consideration of client files and advising fee
earners on any action required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a relevant qualification or will showcase their experience within residential conveyancing. They will be eager to join the firm and hit the ground running, in order to provide support to a busy department. Exceptional organisational and good communication skills essential.
What's on Offer
The benefits of working in a collaborative team that invest in personal development for the candidate with the right can-do attitude.