Fantastic Development opportunities
Competitve Salary and Benefits
About Our Client
This is a progressive and commercially minded firm that also appreciates their employees want a good quality of life and work-life balance. They have a big focus on career progression for their team.
The practice in Wiltshire advises across a broad scope of litigious matters. If you are an experienced Litigation Paralegal then you are encouraged to apply, you will also have excellent organisation skills and a professional telephone manner.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Litigation Paralegal will have;
- excellent English Language skills to ensure accuracy of legal information
- good numeracy, organisational, time management and IT skills
- excellent standards of client care and great people and communication skills
- the ability to work well as part of a team
- a strong work ethic
- an ability to stick to strict deadlines
- a desire to help in the continuing growth of the firm
- the ability to multi-task under pressure
- a keen eye for detail
What's on Offer
This leading firm offers the best training for paralegals that I have come across - done personally by the senior partner, you'll benefit from sought after investment at this early stage in your career.