Loan Analyst / Manager
Rare opportunity to join a fast growing lending business
Opportunity to work within an ambitious and empowered team
About Our Client
This client has identified a new market opportunity and is very advanced in building a unique and innovative consumer offering aimed at the 55 to 75 market. They are a FINTECH business with a social mission, consisting of enriching people's lives through a unique capital release proposition and added-value lifestyle services.
They have developed a product and built a unique fully automated technology platform which allows for real time decisions and underwriting of loans.
The main responsibilities for this position are:
* Day to day management and upkeep of the direct debt and loan portfolio
* Liaising with internal legal team on loan documentation
* Assisting in developing treasury controls for the loan portfolio
* SME to the wider company on loan and direct debt portfolio
* Assisting the wider finance team with payments processing, banking requests etc
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will also be required to have the following:
* In depth knowledge of loan administration and management
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in Global Corporate Treasury function or in a FI's Syndicated Loans department
* Very strong systems skills and analytical mind
* Proactive and willing to take initiative Proactive and willing to take initiative
What's on Offer
This role is paying up to £55,000 base salary as part of a competitive overall compensation package.