- Great organisation to work for
- Remote working
About Our Client
Our client is focused on development and investment in artistic and cultural experiences.
The Loans Portfolio Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of the loan portfolio
- Reviewing and updating systems and processes
- Writing guidance for borrowers
- Drafting sections to be given to DCMS
- Liaising with borrowers to ensure they submit their information
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have an accounting qualification
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have the confidence to engage with, influence and negotiate with internal and external partners and stakeholders
- Be able to interpret financial information
What's on Offer
Great Package and the ability to work remotely.
Disabled, D/deaf and/or neurodivergent people, those from Black, Asian and Ethnically Diverse backgrounds and people under 30 are under-represented in our workforce so we particularly encourage applications from people in these groups.