Local Sales Consultant
Fantastic opportunity for progression.
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading, blue chip business who operate in 28 countries and offer fantastic career progression. They specialise in textile, hygiene and facility solutions across a variety of industries including food manufacturing, healthcare, automotive, catering, engineering and education.
As the Local Sales Consultant, reporting in to the Sales Manager you will be responsible for prospecting and securing new business with independent accounts for an area across .
- Achieve targeted sales revenues for specific products and services as determined by the Sales Manager
- Successful delivery of presentations to prospective customers in order to secure new business
- Develop an in depth understanding of customer needs and alternative competitive solutions
- Give structured feedback to marketing and the Sales Manager in order to improve the value proposition to customers
- Negotiate prices in order to ensure that the best possible price is achieved, that profitability targets are maintained and that the company remains competitive
- Maintain proactive contact with prospective customers to build relationships and improve the prospects of further additional sales
- Manage time effectively to achieve optimum level of time in front of prospects and customers
- Conduct research and maintain detailed knowledge of customer base to generate sufficient quality leads
- Update information onto the CRM system daily - cold calls, pipeline activity etc
- Create customised proposals as required
- Ensure all contract documentation and administration is accurate and delivered to the business in a timely manner
- Prepare monthly reports for sales v target for the Sales Manager
The Successful Applicant
Local Sales Consultant will have:
- Some level of experience in B2C or B2B sales and be confident in a new business role
- A self motivated attitude with the desire and determination to succeed
- Good time management skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to liaise at all levels, both within the company and with external organisations
- A full driving licence with the ability to travel on a regular basis
What's on Offer
Local Sales Consultant:
- £22,000 - £27,000 basic salary depending on experience.
- Company car