- An opporutnity working for one of the largest UK transport providers!
- Great career progression - 37.5 hours - in Castle Donington!
About Our Client
My client is a leader in Britain's Haulage and Logistics sector. They own in excess of 1100 vehicles nationally, across a variety of different contracts including manufacturing, retail and materials. The business is build on the foundations of training and embodied with internal progression.
As a Logistics Administrator you will be responsible for the following duties in Castle Donington, Derbyshire:
- To provide comprehensive cover of the telephone and front-desk area.
- To communicate with drivers, logistics staff, internal and external clients.
- Answer all driver calls and requests in a timely and friendly manner.
- Preparation of all internal conferencing areas prior to meeting start-ups.
- Ensuring internal and external visitors are monitored and adhere to health & safety requirements.
- Ensure purchase orders and financial administration requests are filled accordingly.
- Provide administration support to the management team as required.
- Maintain record of repairs needed and chase outstanding issues.
- Provide analysis of stock control, warehouse relations and order processing.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Logistics Administrator will be required to commute to Castle Donington on a daily basis and have the following skills & experience:
- Experience in a Transport or Logistics office.
- Added experience within a financial administration setting would be advantageous.
- Experience managing customer accounts and providing excellent service.
- A keen eye for detail within accounts and administration.
- Accounts payable experience would be desirable.
What's on Offer
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Optional bonus
- Private healthcare allowance