Logistics - Business Development Manager - Warehousing
Warehousing and Contract Logistics firm
Excellent opp for sales executive with big bonus potential
About Our Client
This company is a market leader in warehousing and contract logistics market in the UK
Logistics - Business Development Manager - Warehousing and Fulfilment - responsibilities will be:
- Targeting new business clients across the UK
- Logistics Business Development experience from a Contract Logistics or Freight and Haulage background ideally 3PL experience
- Developing and implementing market sector development plans
- Identifying and qualifying customer opportunities for new sales
- Exceeding their personal new business target / budget.
- Developing and broadening relationship with existing customers while identifying and qualifying opportunities for new product
- Maximising sales penetration within each customer by selling the complete range
The Successful Applicant
Logistics - Business Development Manager - Warehousing and Fulfilment - will be results driven and have the industry knowledge to understand customer problems and create solutions with the aid of the sales team.
The Business Development Manager will:
- Minimum of 3 years of solutions based logistics business development experience
- Be someone who wants to grow their business and maintain an entrepreneurial streak.
- Proven track record in new business development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to undertake travel.
- An open and likeable personality with honesty and integrity
- Autonomous approach with a positive 'can do' attitude.
- Must be able to report into the Midlands Head office covering the UK, but would look for candidates based in Northampton, Leicester, Coventry. - although it is a office based contract the client will expect you to travel throughout the UK to meet with clients.
What's on Offer
Business Development Manager - Warehousing
- Basic salary is DOE c. £50,000 - £65,000
- Bonus/commission pension
- Fantastic benefits package
- Great working environment
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays