- A great opportunity to be part of a well known company and group
- Plenty of career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Specialists within their market and can be used in all homes.
- Managing activities throughout the order fulfilment and transport cycle to ensure deadlines are met.
- Building daily manifests, booking transportation, and creating dispatch paperwork.
- Liaising with international and domestic freight forwarders and couriers, to obtain quotations, arranging collections and clearances for both Import and Export.
- Establishing most efficient and cost saving shipping solutions and methods ensuring time-critical requirements are fulfilled.
- Responsible for all customs compliance documentation - Certificates of Origin, Bills of Lading, Commercial Invoices, Packing Lists. And Letters of credit.
- Point of contact for all logistical escalations, raising claims and following up actions in accordance with the claims process.
- Responsible for providing monthly KPI data.
The Successful Applicant
Experience within Import/Export
Technological experience in using an ERP system
Strong analytical experience with attention to detail
Confident in liaising with internal and external stakeholders
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and opportunity to further develop your career