- Working Pattern 3 days in Office, Two days Remote
- Flexible working hours between 9am - 5pm
About Our Client
My client is a leader in UK and also the global leader in designing and manufacturing precision positioning devices, optical systems, automation solutions, and components. Joining this business would be a exciting opportunity for the next Logistics Co-Ordinator who is looking for growth and career progression within a friendly team.
As a Logistics Co-ordinator you will be responsible for the following duties in Cambridge.
- To provide comprehensive cover to all aspects of customs, duty, import and export for all UK operations.
- To communicate with drivers, logistics staff, internal and external clients.
- Answer all driver calls and requests in a timely and friendly manner.
- Ensuring internal and external visitors are monitored and adhere to health & safety requirements.
- Provide administration support to the management team as required.
- Working within a Freight forwarding team and reporting into the Freight Manager.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Logistics Co-Ordinator will be required to commute to Fulbourn - Cambridge for Three days in the Office and Two days remotely and have the following skills & experience:
- Experience in a Transport or Logistics office - Desirable
- Added experience within a financial administration setting would be Advantageous.
- Experience within a professional office environment.
- A keen eye for detail within accounts and administration.
- General Adminduties.
What's on Offer
Whats on Offer:
- Health Care Package
- Optional bonus
- Private Parking
- Vouchers @ Christmas