Permanent role based in Leicestershire
Award winning Warehouse and Distribution firm
About Our Client
To support a FMCG and Consumer warehouse in ensuring all scheduled deliveries and collections are booked in and relevant details booked onto the Warehouse management system.
Logistics Coordinator will support a FMCG and Consumer warehouse in ensuring all scheduled deliveries and collections are booked in and relevant details booked onto the Warehouse management system.
- Allocation of work loads to the warehouse staff and a 3rd party.
- Ensuring accuracy is maintained in the warehouse management system is key.
- Optimised transport planning for inbound and outbound deliveries
- Production Scheduling - supporting production planning
The Successful Applicant
The Logistics Coordinator should have the following experience:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good 'people skills' for working with a range of colleagues and customers
- Effective documentation control of picking list, goods in and goods out receipts
- Effectively communicate across the business through the production of reports, KPI information
- Ideally someone who is from a warehouse background with experience in warehouse administration would suit this role.
What's on Offer
Candidate will be office based in Leicestershire
Salary c. £18,000-20,000 base + benefits package