A chance to progress within a world class organisation
About Our Client
A world class organisation providing market leading consumer products within the Logistics distribution and Supply chain sector.
As the Logistics Coordinator in this market leading business in S. Yorkshire, you will be responsible for;
- Successfully managing the planning of finished goods from end-to-end
- Responsible for corresponding raw material and finished goods and SAP master Data
- Communicating both internally and externally at all levels
- Management of KPI's throughout the supply chain and vendor management
The Successful Applicant
The successful Logistics Coordinator will have strong communication skills enabling them to build relationships both internally & externally.The ability to plan, prioritise & organise own workload is key.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders and external vendors regarding the logistics tracking of incoming and outgoing devices.
- Demonstrable knowledge of SAP.
- Expert in Excel and the ability to manipulate data.
- Experience as a Logistics Coordinator.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
What's on Offer