- Join an innovative business with vast opportunity to grow
- A business that value continuous improvement and strategic analysis
About Our Client
Reporting to the OD, this role is responsible for the leadership and direction of the end to end customer journey, including; procurement and supply chain, warehouse and logistics, H&S, customer service and IT. The company is a fast growing Retail's success story. They have doubled in size year on year and have very ambitious growth plans for 2021 and beyond. A premium brand making waves in the fashion retail world.
- Produce, monitor and deliver financial budgets and forecasts for the fulfilment operation.
- Delivery of operational KPIs relating to fulfilment availability, stock accuracy and productivity.
- Ensure regular reporting of performance KPIs.
- Develop and lead a right first-time mindset within the fulfilment team.
- Management and implementation of all SLA's & SOP's to effectively monitor and control suppliers and service providers
- Plan, schedule, and review workload and resource to ensure targets are met on a cost-effective basis
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws
- Generating reports and presenting findings to senior management and the wider business
- Developing our ERP software to maximise its efficiency internally and for our 3PL'
- Establish and lead a continuous improvement programme
The Successful Applicant
As Ecommerce Logistics Controller you will be able to provide strong collaborative leadership to the ecommerce operations. You will have experience in driving improvements in operational processes in an ecommerce environment to benefit the end customer. Ideally you will have previous experience working with:
- Fast growing retailer
- MRP/ERP/WMS Experience
- Process improvement
What's on Offer
£38,000- £45,000 Base + Package