- E2E Logistics and Supply management
- Global FMCG business
About Our Client
Our client are a global FMCG business who manufacture in Europe and South America and sell to discount and wholesale channels.
- Delivery Accuracy - number of cartons delivered vs. cartons ordered
- Delivery Timeliness - number of cartons delivered on time
- Sales Forecast accuracy
- Owning the supply process, from order, through supply, storage and delivery to customers.
- Owning the order to cash process (via Nav365 / Business Central)
- Maintaining oversight and programming of all new product related projects with Spain HQ (NPD / EPD)
- Manage customer and consumer complaints
- Owning the stock / order planner
- Set up and management of product archive
- Full management of Logistics Partner and Freight Forwarder
- Control and Manage supply chain budget
- Reporting to HQ and UK Management team
- Business review/Forecast meet
- Management of one FTE - Operations Assistant
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have 5 Years' experience in similar position. They will be highly numerate with keen analytical skills and proven experience of people and process management. Experience and working with ERP is important as in an understanding of project and change management. We would like candidate to be Degree educated or be able to demonstrate a higher level of learning, potential through additional qualifications.
What's on Offer
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits and will have the chance to work in a hybrid model with half the time at home and half in the office in Woking.