Brand New Distribution Centre
Rapidly Growing Business
About Our Client
I've have been exclusively briefed around a new position for a Logistics Manager to oversee a new distribution function based in Leeds.
They are a rapidly growing company, with numerous business acquisitions in the works to support the continued growth they have been experiencing.
Key responsibilities of the role;
- Report to the Logistics Director.
- Manage a region of c.50 - 70 employees through 3 direct reports.
- Responsibility of overseeing a new warehouse.
- Lead the regional H&S initiatives.
- Act as an interface with senior stakeholders including, Operations, HR and Commercial.
- Be responsible for the strategic growth of both the business and its customer base.
- Be responsible for people development, HR related issues and recruitment.
The Successful Applicant
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- IOSH / NEBOSH - Desirable.
- Experienced working in a B2B operation - Advantageous.
- Have worked as a Logistics Manager / General Manager / Head of Operations previously - Essential.
- Have a minimum of 5 Years Warehousing experience.
- Experienced in working in a new warehouse / site relocation- Essential.
- Experience within FMCG, Stockist / Distributor / E-Commerce - advantageous.
- A strong history in running group wide H&S programmes.
- Have a track record in successfully delivering via 3rd party carriers.
- Live within a commutable distance of Leeds.
What's on Offer
- Basic salary between £50,000 - £55,000 DOE.
- Generous Bonus Scheme.
- Pension Contribution.
- Additional Company Benefits.
- Opportunity To Run a New Distribution Centre.