- A growing, fast-moving, stockist distributor in Nottingham
- Large scale opportunities for personal growth and progression...
About Our Client
The successful Logistics Planner & Expeditor will be working for a fast growing FMCG distributor. The business are multi-national in their outlook and produce / distribute exciting luxury consumables. Their office in Nottingham is expanding at rapid pace and they are observing positive growth forecasts for 2020 and 2021. As a result of their quality, the business were recently awarded a Royal Warrant of Appointment.
On a day-to-day basis the successful Logistics Planner & Expeditor will report into the Supply Chain & Logistics Manager. Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Liaising directly with customers to expedite orders & ensure they are updated on order progress and invoicing.
- Providing order confirmation, invoicing and despatch orders.
- Creating all relevant export and import certification.
- Booking delivery slots with warehousing and haulier network.
- Monitoring POD's on haulier portal.
- Raising all commercial invoices and documentation.
- Conducting basic order summaries and inventory management.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be able to commute to the Nottingham area, whilst also being extremely forward thinking and of a proactive nature. You will also have the following attributes:
- 2+ years of logistics and/or supply chain experience.
- Proven history of dealing directly with customers.
- Experience raising customer orders and providing shipping / despatch information.
- Out-going and proactive in nature.
- Ideally experience within an FMCG or 3PL provider.
What's on Offer
- 28 days per year annual holiday allowance
- Bonus scheme of up to 10%