Logistics Warehouse Manager
Leading UK Manufacturer
Great Package Available
About Our Client
A leading UK Manufacturer in Leicestershire are actively looking to boost their Operation by the addition of a dedicated Logistics Warehouse Manager. A true market leader that will be present a tough but exciting and rewarding challenge for the successful individual.
This position will:
- Report to the Operations Director
- Manage a team of 20+ Warehouse / Stock focused individuals across multiple operations.
- Experience within a fast-paced distribution / Manufacturing environment and a full understanding of the E2E processes.
- Management of the raw material inbound operation.
- Take charge of the carrier distribution services for the site.
- Plan and manage the company's Stock cycles, counts and holdings.
- Deliver a Stock strategy for the operation/s including the delivery of Stock focused KPI's business wide.
- Plan and deliver individual training to various areas of the business around ' Stock education
- Management and improvement of operational recruitment practices.
- The ability to extract and analyse data to generate insights and recommend actions.
- Able to build effective stakeholder relationships through strong leadership and people management skills.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Logistics Warehouse Manager role will have the following skills and experiences:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- Have 5+ years Warehouse / Logistics management experience.
- Have managed a team of 15 - 20 people previously.
- Experience of distribution within a Manufacturing environment - Raw Material, Goods In, Dispatch , Carrier Management would be advantageous.
- Previous experience in implementing stock strategies and KPI's.
- Proven success in people management building strong robust cultures through times of change.
- Demonstrate the ability to remain calm and in control even when under high-pressure.
- Commutable to Leicestershire
What's on Offer
This role offers:
- Salary - £45,000 to £55,000 - DOE
- Company Bonus
- Holiday Allowance
- Company Pension
- Plus additional company benefits