- Have you got programme management experience in top-tier consulting firms?
- Are you an highly experienced M&A Management Consultant?
About Our Client
Top ranked Management Consultancy based in London.
Your role will be to support and play a key role in undertaking complex M&A Technology assignments within our Financial Advisory Transaction Services division. You will support buy-side, sell-side, IPO and re-financing projects from inception to completion; and cover pre-transaction reporting, Day 1 preparation and support of integration and separation programmes. You will support transactions across all industry sectors and all aspects of the Digital and Technology agenda. Other key responsibilities will include:
- Draw on your knowledge and experience of IT in business to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis.
- Support the development of key transaction documentation e.g. IT integration or separation blueprints, Transitional Service Agreements, status reports, Steero reports and papers addressing strategic issues.
- Deliver high-quality transaction reports and other M&A work products.
- Model IT integration's and separations, identifying it'synergies, one-off costs and ongoing costs.
- Provide day to day Programme Management Office support on our engagements, assisting IT workstreams to fulfil their programme objectives and deliverables.
- Engage with colleagues and client senior management to drive the completion of key activities, management of risks and issues and facilitation of decision making.
- Research and analyse IT information including cost data, supplier contracts, licensing agreements and qualitative information.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will:
- Programme management experience in top-tier corporate institution(s) or consulting firm(s) and capacity to assist with the design, development and delivery of numerous programmes or project initiatives.
- Knowledge of the M&A process / transaction lifecycle / deal process and various parties within it.
- Experience of leading and coaching internal or external project teams.
- Proficiency in delivering change management and transformation initiatives e.g. technology or business process changes.
- Aptitude to critically challenges business plan and underlying assumptions in a logical, evidenced manner.
- Ability to knowledgeably discuss strategy and implications of options with clients.
- Natural ability and instinct to build and maintain trusted relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Previous experience in shaping and/or delivering integrations and/or separation program.
- Strong focus and knowledge of a particular business sector business or functional area.
What's on Offer
As the successful candidate you will receive:
- Annual Salary of between £85,000 - £115,000, depending on experience
- Car allowance
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working