M&A Corporate Finance Manager - Big 4 firm
Origination and execution of lead advisory mandates in the mid-market.
Candidates must have previous lead advisory experience.
About Our Client
This Big 4 firm's Corporate Finance practice is the leading mid-market M&A adviser in the UK, Europe and globally. Revenue growth means that they are in the market for recruiting top talent, who are keen to contribute to the ongoing success of the business.
This firm's Corporate Financiers have advised on or arranged critical and sensitive equity and debt transactions for some of the world's largest corporations, financial institutions and governments.
A number of opportunities have arisen for experienced Managers to join this Big 4 firm's M&A team. The successful candidates will work on the origination and execution of lead advisory mandates in the mid-market and specialise within FS, Energy, Healthcare, Real Estate, Consumer, Industrial, TMT or Business Services space.
Clients will include corporates, private equity firms and owner-managed businesses. This is an ideal opportunity for candidates to join a growing and ambitious team as a sector specialist working on a broad range of UK and cross-border transactions, including sell-side, buy-side and fund-raising mandates.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage M&A projects (with support from and reporting into Associate Director/ Director / Partner) including being the day to day point of contact for clients.
- Actively managing client interfaces taking responsibility for managing all phases of the transaction cycle and deal execution.
- Leading and managing the delivery of marketing documentation, as well as pitch materials and client proposals.
- Directing and managing junior colleagues, analysts and support staff on M&A transactions, including reviewing their work.
- Coaching and contributing to the development of junior team members.
- Set, monitor and control M&A project budgets, billing and other reporting requirements.
- Taking responsibility for, and proactively assisting business development efforts, including pitching for new work.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates must have relevant corporate finance experience in an investment bank, Big 4 or mid-tier or private equity firm.
- Candidates must have previous lead advisory experience to be considered.
- Significant transactional experience with a demonstrable track record of deal execution across all phases of the deal lifecycle from origination through to completion, particularly sell side transactions.
- Ideally experience of working on transactions involving private equity.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work on a range of projects simultaneously to demanding timetables.
What's on Offer
£70,000-£80,000 + cash/car allowance + bonus.