- Lead a high performing M&A Team
- There is a very strong opportunity for progression
About Our Client
Our client are a leading National Accountancy Firm, and you will be joining the highly regarded Bristol office, which is located in the heart of the city. The firm provide second to none client service, offering expert advice and provide a platform for their employees to be successful.
The Key responsibilities for this Corporate Finance (M&A) Director role based in Bristol are:
* Identify new project opportunities and meet revenue targets for Corporate Finance and the wider firm.
* Manage and deliver client project engagements and agreed outputs.
* Take a leadership, strategic direction and management role within the M&A team, and contribute to the same function for the M&A stream as a whole.
* Support Partners to develop the M&A team strategy and spearhead business development and marketing initiatives.
* Lead the development of existing and new service stream opportunities.
* Initiate and be pro-active in the development of existing and new service stream methodologies.
* Build and sustain excellent relationship with clients, both internal and external establishing both a rapport and trust and assume real ownership of client relationships to ensure the firm has the confidence of the client.
* Be the first point of client contact.
* Demonstrate a clear understanding of firm products and deliver cross-selling opportunities
* Act as a representative of the firm and department at events.
* People management responsibilities covering resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and recommendations for promotion. Act as a mentor to team members and provide coaching with a view to assisting them to achieve their personal career goals.
* Review reports, information memoranda and documents using Word and PowerPoint
* Review financial models using Excel
The Successful Applicant
For this M&A Director - Corporate Finance role based in Bristol, you will have/be:
- A wealth of experience in advising clients on both buy-side and sell-side work,
- Led projects to a successful close.
- You will have worked with private companies, owner-managed businesses and private equity houses.
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent).
- Previous experience working as a Senior Manager / Director / Partner in a UK accountancy practice.
What's on Offer
Market leading base salary
Blue chip benefits package
Career ProgressionFor more information and a confidential conversation please call Connor Matthews on 07778333489