M&A , Big 4,
Corporate Finance, Market Leader, Mid-Market
About Our Client
My client are a Big 4 firm, and have an incredibly dominant presence nationally and globally within mid-market M&A.
Together, the firm's Corporate Financiers have advised on or arranged critical and sensitive equity and debt transactions for some of the world's largest corporations, financial institutions and governments.
Revenue growth means we are in the market for recruiting top talent, who are keen to contribute to the ongoing success of the business.
This is an ideal opportunity for candidates to join a growing and ambitious team as a sector specialist working on a broad range of UK and cross-border transactions, including sell-side, buy-side and fund-raising mandates.
The business has significant growth ambitions, through continued deep sector expertise and delivering the highest quality deal execution.
- Manage M&A projects (with support from and reporting into Associate Director/ Director / Partner) including being the day to day point of contact for clients.
- Actively managing client interfaces taking responsibility for managing all phases of the transaction cycle and deal execution.
- Leading and managing the delivery of marketing documentation, as well as pitch materials and client proposals
- Directing and managing junior colleagues, analysts and support staff on M&A transactions, including reviewing their work
* Coaching and contributing to the development of junior team members
* Set, monitor and control M&A project budgets, billing and other reporting requirements
* Taking responsibility for, and proactively assisting business development efforts, including pitching for new work
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate must have relevant corporate finance experience in an investment bank, Big 4 or mid-tier or Private equity firm.
- Significant transactional experience, track record of deal execution from origination to completion, particularly sell-side transactions.
- Private equity experience
- Time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be an independent thinker
- Financial modelling experience
- Team player
- Ability to build and develop strong relationships with clients and multipliers in the market
What's on Offer
Generous benefits package