- Global Organisation
- A great opportunity to enhance your skill set
About Our Client
- Large global client
- Emphasis on wellbeing and committed to having a positive contribution on your life both inside and outside of the office.
IT Support Analysts are responsible for all 1st and 2nd line mac support queries, problems and incidents, utilising all available support materials and expertise to successfully restore systems to full working order.
You must be accurate in call logging providing, details on resolution and lessons learnt. It's important you have experience with resolving issues promptly and efficiently coupled with sound technical troubleshooting capabilities.
The main emphasis of the role is on 2nd line client-based mac support for business applications on Mac and Smartphone (ideally you will have related Mac certifications, but, again, this isn't essential). This is primarily a user/desktop support role but you will also become involved in additional project work.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience of Mac OSX client support
- Experience in troubleshooting DTP applications including Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite
- Font Management Software
- Knowledge and experience of active directory tools (Aduc)
- Mac Hardware troubleshooting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Desirable (but not essential):
- Knowledge and experience of Zendesk or similar call-logging system an advantage
- Jamf management systems
- Windows 10
- Support and administration of smartphones and tablets
- Networking fundamentals
- Windows Server fundamentals
- IP Telephony
- Remote Administration
What's on Offer
- Work Life balance
- Competitive rate
- Great place to work