- Leading Fintech who are actively growing in the market and fast-moving.
- Join a growing exciting team of experienced technicians
About Our Client
Our client invests heavily in the latest Workplace Technology solutions and as such are growing a team of experienced members to help push them and their tech forward. Predominantly run on macOS, the company are managed by a combination of Jamf and Workspace ONE, and sit on a Meraki network.
Mac Support Engineer- Cardiff, will be responsible for:
- Knowledge of SSO and HR as a directory
- Have good macOS knowledge and proven experience supporting and managing macOS devices in a professional environment
- Experience in first point of contact for support requests and providing remote support across all offices
- Assist in the provision, maintenance and management of all IT hardware and software
- Shift work rota- 37.5 hours a week (5 x 7.5 hour shifts), usually between 7am-10pm Monday to Sunday
The Successful Applicant
Mac Support Engineer- Cardiff, will be:
- Ensuring staff have access to the equipment, software, and services they need to work efficiently
- Supporting the on-boarding and off-boarding of staff.
- Assist with routine maintenance tasks, such as patching and rolling out configuration changes
- Helping the team to manage asset inventory, procurement, repairs, auditing and licensing
- Have an interest in task automation (e.g. scripting and API integration between systems)
What's on Offer
Mac Support Engineer- Cardiff, will receive:
- 33 days holiday (including public hols) +
- Day off on your birthday
- 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
- Private Medical Insurance
- Great pension scheme