- Join an influencing leadership team
- Build EdTech that will change the way the world learns.
About Our Client
My client is the world's most valuable, innovative and forward-thinking EdTech company.
Running a freemium model with superb conversion rates is taking the world by storm. With a core set of products already creating a dent in the education arena the need and desire for innovation is clear and encouraged.
Having created a unique market within the developing world demand has significantly increased in the west, hence the client is now looking to create a world-class, influential design & architecture team in London.
You will be spearheading the new leadership function built to innovative and build 'best in class service. The EdTech arena requires deep personalisation and constant evolvement. The client is already rich with data, however, it's now about evolving this personalised journey across the spectrum.
With so many touchpoints available, you will literally be inundated with information where you will be working with terabytes of text, images, and other types of data to solve real-world problems.
As mentioned, the magic is making this come alive and create unique experiences that will enhance the student on their journey and ultimately becoming a success in their chosen field.
As London's leader you will be building a team of world-class engineers around you but ultimately bringing your deep ML knowledge where
Your role will include but not be limited to the following:
● Provide end-to-end architecture/solution guidance to ML Engineering and Data Ontology teams.
● Work with various Insight and other product teams to implement complex solutions.
● Stay current on various ML, AI and ECM practices/technologies.
· Collaborate with our data scientists to create scalable ML solutions for business problems
· Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of historical data to help automate and optimize key processes
The challenge is building a world-class team from London.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have
Masters or PhD degree in computer science, or related technical, math, or scientific field
· Strong working knowledge of deep learning, machine learning and statistics.
· Hands-on experience building models with deep learning frameworks like MXNet, Tensorflow, Caffe, Torch, Theano or similar.
· Hands on experience with deep learning (e.g., CNN, RNN, LSTM)
· Experience in using Python, R or Matlab or other statistical/machine learning software
· Strong communication and data presentation skills
· The motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience with statistical modelling / machine learning
· Strong attention to detail
· Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
· Ability to think creatively and solve problemsall industry backgrounds are encouraged to apply, the key desire is wanting to make a difference in a child's life.
What's on Offer
In return, you will be offered a superb salary and compensation package with excellent benefits. The role will require regular meetings in London so commuting to Kings Cross and surrounding areas will be required.
CV's under review now!