- Machine Learning Engineer
- BYJU - Worlds leading EdTech client
About Our Client
Within a decade of its launch, BYJU'S have rapidly expanded to now cater to a large student community globally where it has a presence in over 120 countries, impacting millions of learners worldwide. The mission is to ultimately create better learning outcomes, for ALL students.
With a core set of digital products already creating a dent in the education arena the need and opportunity to further innovate and evolve those products to better support, their user base is clear to see. BYJU'S are looking to revolutionise the digital learning pathways for children all over the world.
Having created a unique market within the developing world, demand has significantly increased in the west and the scale of opportunity for a leading EdTech product is exponential. Hence the client is now looking to create a world-class innovation hub in London.
Engineering a robust learning platform to enable fast and effective discovery, retrieval, manipulation and presentation of clean, reliable and high-quality data is fundamental to the success of any data-driven, data science or AI project. Deploying solutions and integrating in existing or new products at scale are equally important. This is why we need you. Your role is highly critical and central to the mission of the team. You will be working hand-in-hand with Data Scientists and AI engineers to deliver reliable data-driven insights and robust intelligent solutions.
What you'll do:
- Contribute to designing, building, evaluating, shipping, and refining BYJUs product by hands-on ML development
- You will work closely with a world-class, diverse and cross-functional agile team covering, product management, user research, design, data science and engineering. All with the goal of building new product features that break down all barriers of learning.
- Building and prototyping new approaches and POCs for a user base that is already in the millions and growing by the minute, Scale is key.
- Automation, optimisation and testing will always be required as quality can never be compromised.
- As BYJU is building a new innovation lab in the heart of London you will be expected to innovate, suggest new ideas and own projects that will be the heart of the organisation. The lab is designed to create and foster learning to be ac
The Successful Applicant
Who you are:
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in machine learning, hands-on experience in building scalable data engineering frameworks to enable effective use of data and productionization of DS/AI/ML solutions.
- You have hands-on experience implementing production machine learning systems at scale in Java, Scala, Python, or similar languages.
- You have proficient and practical knowledge of modern cloud-based data architectures and technologies enabling end-to-end data-driven services, including providing the appropriate data warehousing, data pipelines, catalogues, APIs, ETL, analytical and data quality tooling and solutions
- You care about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and disciplined experimentation
- You love students even more than your code
What's on Offer
In return, you will be given the opportunity to be part of the largest and most innovative Innovation Lab in London and impact the lives of millions of aspiring students across the world. A superb salary and compensation has been made available. Your passion and thirst for innovation is the real key.CVs are under review now!