Looking for a Machine Operator on a temporary basis to join ASAP
Working for an Agriculture business basied in Melmerby, Harrogate
About Our Client
Offering pioneering products and technical services to the global animal feed industry, our animal nutrition technology business.
The successful Machine Operator will be responsible for the following;
- Weigh and load finished product lorries with the correct feed types while carrying out a range of quality checks
- * Ensure that hygiene levels in the mill are maintained to the required standards
- * Weigh raw material vehicles in and out of site, carry out required quality checks and ensure materials are routed to the correct storage locations.
- * Carry out the preparation and supply of hand-tip additions for blending.
- * Ensure that the achievement of food safety is always a priority
- * Awareness of the requirement of the UFAS standards and to assist in enabling the company to exceed the standards required.
- * Adhere to all site and Company health and Safety regulations.
- * Follow a site hygiene improvement action plan
- * Perform stock check activities as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Machine Operator will possess;
- Prior experience in food/agricultural/production environments
- Working with automated plant machinery
- Feed Mill production experience
- Prioritisation skills
- PC Skills
What's on Offer
8-10 week contract
£9.40 hourly rate