Machine Tool Field Service Engineer
Machine Tool Service Engineer - CNC
About Our Client
In February 2000 Ficep S.p.A. Established Ficep UK, to address the sales and service requirements of the UK market after previously working with agents for many years. Since the beginning, Ficep UK, based in Wakefield Europort, West Yorkshire, has sold hundreds of CNC lines in to the British Structural Industry. This subsidiary is engaged in the installation, sales, and service of new Ficep equipment plus the refurbishment of used structural steel fabrication equipment.
Our sales and service team averages over 20 years of experience selling and servicing high technology equipment for the structural steel fabrication industry. Our experience and commitment level in this industry is second to none!
Please take this opportunity to browse the web site and learn more about Ficep - http://www.ficep.co.uk/
This hands-on service engineering role would suit an experienced engineer or qualified junior level engineer with at least 1 years field experience. If you fulfil either of these criteria, this is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a successful, creative and established company.
You will work regionally supporting clients with installing, maintaining, repairing and servicing steel processing CNC machine tools; robotic processing equipment; shot-blasting and auto paint systems experience would be an advantage.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you must have service engineering experience and a clean driving licence. It is also essential to have the following:
- Electro-mechanical and PLC fault-finding experience
- An engineering qualification and at least 1 year field engineering experience
- As a machine Tool Field Service Engineer, you must be IT literate and able to work on your own initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills, good timekeeping, hardworking and tenacious to achieve results
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM software would be an advantage, as would a good split of mechanical and electrical experience
What's on Offer
Company Pension Scheme
*You will have a UK based regional role and will also be required to travel to sites in Scandinavia, Italy
This is a growing business that will offer the right individual personal and career development.