Want to join a newly formed eCommerce team?
Want to work for an exciting growing business?
About Our Client
My client is a luxury retail business that work with a range of stores and stockists across the UK, as well as a sleek and functional online presence which is set to grow further.
The brand was established by its two founders in 2008 and all the products are still designed and developed inhouse in Banbury. You will work with a range of creative visionaries on a daily basis, from product designers to talented marketing executives in a fast paced environment.
If you have experience of Magento 2 build experience, as well as front to back end development commercial experience, this could be an ideal next step for you. You will be working in a busy environment and be involved in everything from building, enhancing and maintaining websites, to analysing, designing, testing and deploying applications.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating websites using Magento 2
- Contributing to team discussions and sprints
- Capturing functional and non-functional requirements and specifications
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this role will ideally have:
- 3+ years Magento development experience
- Experience with Magento builds
- Frontend web development experience
- Experience in version control
- Be able to work full time and be willing to commute to the office
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday package plus annual holiday accrual (up to 5 years)
- Free onsite parking and close to transport links
- Employee assistance programme
- Flexible hours to ensure a good work life balance
- Learning and development programme
- Staff discounts across their brands
- A vibrant social culture and annual staff party