- The client is a global FMCG manufacturer based Skipton
- The Maintenance Electrician will work double days (2 shift pattern) Mon-Fri
About Our Client
The client is a global FMCG manufacturer based in Skipton. They have a collaborative culture that supports and develops all members of staff.
The Maintenance Electrician will work double days and be based at the site in Skipton:
- Ensure that the relevant PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance) and electrical contractor service inspections are conducted on time, as dictated by the PM system and service contracts.
- Ensure all statutory electrical inspections are completed on time and all remedial work is logged and completed by the Site Services Department.
- Manage external contractors, issue work permits for electrical activities and carry out active monitoring.
- Identify best practise and implement improvements to ensure continuous improvement.
- Complete repairs and breakdowns in a timely manner and perform RCA's (Root Cause Analysis) for all breakdowns to ensure not only corrective actions are completed but preventative actions are put in place.
- Liaise with external professionals and specialists as necessary, to achieve the necessary results
- Maintain the highest standards of housekeeping, cleanliness and hygiene.
- Ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) to ensure that all work is carried out in a controlled manner.
- Immediately escalate any serious failure which could adversely affect health, safety, environment or product quality.
- Ensure that all relevant departments are kept informed of planned electrical engineering activities in their area
The Successful Applicant
The successful Maintenance Electrician will:
- Time served accredited apprentice or equivalent experience with appropriate certification
- City & Guilds 2382 17th edition, 2393 Part P, 2365 Electrical installations, or working towards one of these standards
- Minimum 5 years post qualifications experience in a similar role including PLC (Siemens)
- Panel wiring and fault finding techniques
- Three phase and single phase installations either in a Pharmaceutical or FMCG environment.
What's on Offer
The Maintenance Electrician will join a global FMCG manufacturer that will offer support, development and progression. Please apply for more information.