- Excellent opportunity to join a well established organisation
- Being part of a hard working team
About Our Client
FMCG client - working to deliver high quality products to a variety of customers
- Breakdown maintenance and fault finding.
- Machine and process improvement.
- Installation of new machinery.
- To quickly diagnose faults and rectify.
- To ensure planned maintenance work is completed to strict time schedules.
- Ensure good working practices are adhered to including Health and Safety, Food Safety and Hygiene.
- Minimal unscheduled downtime through immediate response and rectification of problems, prioritisation to key areas
- Continuous improvement of equipment, improving safety, efficiency, changeovers and minimising downtime.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in FMCG industry preferred.
- Electrically biased multi skilled.
- PLC Experience beneficial.
- Mechanical and pneumatic experience.
What's on Offer
Salary £32k - £36k
Shifts can be:
occasionally 10-6.30pm (this is very occasionally).