Maintenance Engineer FTC
Join with a chance to progress to leadership in 12 months
Progressive engineering environment
About Our Client
The client is a large manufacturing business, part of a global network of manufacturing businesses. They have recently have some further investment and are in a phase of up skilling the engineering department. Flintshire, North Wales based.
- Repair and maintain all factory equipment and machinery in a timely efficient manner
- Ensure departmental standard operating procedures are adhered to
- Ensure all reporting is well presented, comprehensive and fully completed
- Respond to breakdowns and carry out remedial work independently
- Competent in understanding electrical and mechanical systems and identifying whether the fault is electrical or mechanical.
- Minimise potential downtime in the production process across the site
- Striving to continuously improve process efficiency, eliminating unnecessary costs from the business
The Successful Applicant
- IEE, NVQ, City and Guilds and others.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can demonstrate excellent customer focused behaviours
- Proactive approach to learning and development
- Team player
What's on Offer
£34,000 - £37,000 p/annum
Double days shift - 6am - 2pm & 2pm - 10pm
FTC - 12 months, Shift Leader opportunity after 12 months if proven successful