Maintenance Engineer - High volume manufacturing
Opportunity to be part of an exciting change programme
Engineering at the heart of improvement opportunities
About Our Client
My client is an SME manufacturer based on the South Coast.
As the Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance activities in accordance to best engineering practice and with absolute compliance to HSE standards.
You will seek out opportunities to drive improvement initiatives and upskilling of the engineering technicians.
Further responsibilities will include;
- Repairs to PLC controlled machinery.
- Installations for all new plant equipment including upgrades.
- Preventative maintenance and PPM implementation.
- Analysis of downtime and developing solutions to improve production
The Successful Applicant
You will have a proven track record of success in a similar role within a regulated, high volume environment.
Further selection criteria will include,
- Time served apprentice or educated to NVQ Level 2 level in a related engineering discipline
- 17th Edition
- PLC Fault Finding knowledge
What's on Offer
c£30,000 to £40,000 DOE